Best Classified in Kansas city
Connecting Indians in Kansas City
you can buy, sell anything you can think of.
Sell & Purchase Anything
- Pisces Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018The lure of sweet memories can be irresistible -- but it's also dangerous. Getting caught up in the past is not something you should be doing right now -- there are too many important opportunities fluttering just outside your periphery. Unless you look around and explore your life in the present, you are never going […]
- Capricorn Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018Everyone has two sides to their personality (at least), so today if someone is getting on your nerves, focus on the part of their personality that you can get along with much more peacefully. Separating the good parts of people from the bad parts will enable you to make stronger alliances and not get caught […]
- Aquarius Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018Have you ever seen a close-up picture of a fly's eye? Its surface looks like a diamond, full of facets and thousands of little lenses through which that annoying, little bug can gather a particularly detailed view of the world. Today, your vision is like that of a fly. You will see all the aspects […]
- Scorpio Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018You have some very good news coming your way today -- you are about to get a seriously sweet dividend from all the karma points you've been accruing over the past few months. Soak up this sunny stuff as much as you can early on, because (alas) the day also offers quite a few obstacles […]
- Sagittarius Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018The best way to shed light onto a particularly vexing situation is to open yourself up to new, fresh ideas. Despite all evidence to the contrary, you do not have all the answers all the time. This is an important time to seek out innovative, even uncomfortable ideas and find out what value (if any) […]
- Virgo Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018If you have been looking for a sign that you are making romantic progress with a certain someone, you have a choice today. You can try to read their body language and pick up on subtle signals to get a sense of what they are thinking right now, or you can walk up to them, […]
- Libra Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018Your mind will be focused on the future today, and you will be able to make one quick fix that creates a much easier path for you to follow in the future. It's usually wise to take new journeys slowly, but if you feel like putting the pedal to the metal on your latest adventure, […]
- Leo Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018There is a lack of follow-up in your professional life right now ... it's obvious that no one is picking up the ball and running with it. Are you ready to get in the game and prove that you can be the MVP? If so, today is the perfect time to take control and point […]
- Cancer Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018If you are in the midst of a project or venture right now, today is the perfect time to try to wrap it up. Anything brought to completion right now has a good chance for long-term success, perhaps even notoriety. If you are contemplating the start of something new today, first make sure you have […]
- Gemini Daily Horoscope for October 18, 2018Why are you in such a rush lately? Stop the engines and cool your jets ... because if you don't, you could be missing out on something major. Someone has been desperately trying to get your attention, but you have been so busy focused on other things that you haven't slowed down to notice them […]
- Negi and Saini the heroes as Delhi win thrillerThe two players put on a 51-run partnership for the ninth wicket to book a spot in the final against Mumbai on Saturday
- Rahane, Ashwin and Karthik to play Deodhar TrophyPrithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, Karun Nair, Hanuma Vihari, Washington Sundar and Mayank Markande will also be in action during the List A tournament
- Hungry Hanuma Vihari waits to script next chapter in his storyFrom watching India play at Lord's from the stands, to walking out to bat at The Oval, Vihari's journey is still a work in progress
- India women's WT20 camp suffers because of MCA-BCCI tussleCoA member Diana Edulji is "very upset" because she believes the men's team would not have been treated the same way
- Umesh Yadav to replace Shardul Thakur for first two West Indies ODIsThe right-arm medium pacer had suffered what has now been confirmed as a right abductor tendon injury on Test debut
- BCCI chief executive asked to explain anonymous harassment allegationThe CoA has asked Johri to submit an explanation in relation to the allegations within a week
- BCCI CEO goes on leave to prepare explanation for anonymous harassment allegationRahul Johri was given seven days by the CoA to form an explanation for the anonymous allegation made on Twitter
- BCCI stance on India-Pakistan matches is 'hypocrisy' - PCB chairman Ehsan ManiIn an exclusive interview with ESPNcricinfo, the newly elected PCB chairman spoke about the need to revive bilateral cricketing ties between India and Pakistan
- Rahul Johri not to attend ICC meeting - sourcesThe decision is believed to have been taken after #MeToo allegations against the BCCI's CEO
- Shaw, Umesh get Kohli's vote of confidence ahead of Australia tourPrithvi Shaw's fluid attacking style and Umesh Yadav's fitness are attributes that India will find useful down under, says India captain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?Gene AMY1, which kickstarts digestion of starch in the mouth, is associated with blood glucose levels and digestion of carbohydrates, with implications for understanding human evolutionary biology and the gut microbiome.
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obeseA new study reveals that children with developmental delays, including autism spectrum disorder (ASD), are up to 50 percent more likely to be overweight or obese compared with the general population.
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virusTo be able to reproduce and become effective disease carriers, mosquitoes must first attain optimal body size and nutritional status. A pair of researchers have succeeded in using CRISPR-Cas9, a powerful tool for altering DNA sequences and modifying gene function, to decrease mosquito body size, moving the research one step closer to eliminating mosquitoes that […]
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exerciseOne question that scientists and fitness experts alike would love to answer is whether exercise or nutrition has a bigger positive impact on bone strength.
- Diets rich in fish oil could slow the spread and growth of breast cancer cellsOmega-3 fatty acids, such as those typically contained in fish oil, may suppress the growth and spread of breast cancer cells in mice.
- Moving location of fruit and vegetables can lead to 15 percent sales increaseMoving location of fruit and vegetables in shops can lead to 15 percent sales increase. Sales increased without any further messaging or marketing. Research suggests a simple 'nudge' can lead to healthier diets for young adults. Findings based on data collected between 2012-17 in a real University campus grocery store.
- Parasites from medieval latrines unlock secrets of human historyA radical new approach combining archaeology, genetics and microscopy can reveal long-forgotten secrets of human diet, sanitation and movement from studying parasites in ancient excrement, according to new research.
- Increasing vigorous exercise decreases risk of type two diabetes, cardiovascular disease in childhoodPhysical exercise can reduce the risk factors of type two diabetes and cardiovascular disease even in children, a new study shows. In a two-year follow-up of primary school children, sedentary behavior increased the accumulation of risk factors, whereas increasing the amount of vigorous exercise reduced it. This is one of the first follow-up studies to […]
- Fat: A new player expands our definition of diabetesType 2 diabetes is reaching epidemic proportions around the world. The World Health Organization reports that more than 422 million people suffer from the disease, including over 1.2 million in Australia alone. The consequences of diabetes can be dire (cancer, kidney failure, and heart attacks) and its prevalence is rising fast. There is an urgent […]
- Ketogenic diet appears to prevent cognitive decline in mice, study findsThe Ketogenic Diet, simple caloric restriction, or the pharmaceutical rapamycin appear to improve neurovascular function and prevent cognitive decline in animal models.
- Hindu candidates don't ask me to campaign, says Congress leader Ghulam Nabi AzadAzad's controversial comment has caused controversy with BJP saying he had insulted Hindus.
- Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar look to imbibe qualities of longetivity and passion from Dhoni, KohliJasprit Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar reveal how they look to improve their bowling and speak candidly about the competition among India's fast bowling unit.
- Top 3 Kandahar officials killed by own guards, US general survivesPowerful provincial police chief Abdul Raziq and the province's intelligence chief Abdul Mohmin died immediately in the attack and provincial governor Zalmay Wesa died of his injuries at a hospital.
- Watch: Pakistan batsman Azhar Ali's comical run out against AustraliaPakistan's Azhar Ali thought the ball had crossed the boundary ropes as he chatted with his partner, only to be run out in the most comical way.
- Subscribe NowSubscribe now for your favourite magazines
- Railways to reach China border in Ladakh with world's highest rail lines | 10 pointsOnce complete, the Bilaspur-Manali-Leh rail line will reduce travel time between New Delhi and Ladakh from 40 hours to 20 hours.
- Woman delivers baby after getting womb transplant from mother in Pune hospital17 months after getting her mother's womb, a woman has delivered a baby girl at the Galaxy Care Hospital in Pune.
- Sandakozhi 2 Review: Testosterone overflows in average film from VishalSandakozhi 2 starring Vishal is an inadequate sequel that fails to live up to the first part, says our review.
- US to propose major changes in H-1B visas by JanuaryThe Trump administration in the United States is planning to make major changes in the definition of employment and specialty occupations under the H-1B visas by January.
- Badhaai Ho Movie Review: Neena Gupta and Gajraj Rao rule this family comedyBadhaai Ho, starring Ayushmann Khurrana and Neena Gupta, is delightful in the first half but soon loses its fizz, says our review.
- Hunter Killer (2018)Opens Friday, Oct 26, 2018An untested American submarine captain teams with U.S. Navy Seals to rescue the Russian president, who has been kidnapped by a rogue general.Movie Details Play Trailers
- Indivisible (2018)Opens Friday, Oct 26, 2018Upon returning from serving in the U.S. Army, Chaplain Darren Turner faces a crisis that shatters his family and faith in God but through the help of his fellow soldiers, he returns to his faith and family. Movie Details Play Trailers
- Johnny English Strikes AgainOpens Friday, Oct 26, 2018A cyber-attack reveals the identity of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving Johnny English as the Secret Service’s last hope. Called out of retirement, English dives head first into action with the mission to find the mastermind hacker.Movie Details Play Trailers
- Bohemian RhapsodyOpens Friday, Nov 2, 2018Singer Freddie Mercury of Queen battles personal demons.Movie Details Play Trailers
- Nobody's FoolOpens Friday, Nov 2, 2018A woman learns surprising secrets about her sister's life.Movie Details Play Trailers
- The Nutcracker and the Four RealmsOpens Friday, Nov 2, 2018A young woman and a soldier must retrieve a magical key.Movie Details Play Trailers
- Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (2018)Opens Friday, Nov 9, 2018When the Whos declare they are going to make Christmas three times bigger this year, the Grinch realizes there is only one way for him to gain some peace and quiet: he must steal Christmas.Movie Details Play Trailers
- Overlord (2018)Opens Friday, Nov 9, 2018American soldiers battle Nazis and an army of the undead.Movie Details Play Trailers
- The Girl in the Spider's WebMovie Details Play Trailers
- Movie Review: Namaste EnglandTimes have changed when it comes to women empowerment and gradually, the people on the whole are realizing that equal opportunities are a must for people of all genders. Yet, a lot needs to be done especially in the places which are away from the mega cities. NAMASTE ENGLAND, which marks the return of Vipul […]
- Movie Review: Badhaai HoSince the time Ayushmann Khurrana debuted in 2012 with VICKY DONOR, he has become the poster boy of films which were unconventional, taboo and yet attracted moviegoers in hordes. While his first film talked about sperm donation, his last year’s sleeper hit SHUBH MANGAL SAAVDHAN dealt with erectile dysfunction. Now he’s back with yet another […]
- Movie Review: JalebiVishesh Films, headed by Mukesh and Mahesh Bhatt, are known for their small-budget, high-concept films. They have given some memorable films and chartbuster songs but since the last few years, their reputation has taken a beating. None of their films after the blockbuster AASHIQUI 2  have worked well. The number of films made by […]
- Movie Review: FryDayA film shot in a house replete with madcap characters is a great idea used very well in the past. Priyadarshan tickled the funny bone of audiences with GARAM MASALA , which was majorly set in a luxurious flat. Later, all the films of the HOUSEFULL franchise also dealt with this scenario and audiences loved […]
- Movie Review: Helicopter EelaMotherhood, considered to be one the most beautiful aspects of life, comes with its set of challenges. Safeguarding the child becomes utmost important for mother, and also for the father. While some mothers are easy going and allow the child to develop and mature with minimal supervision, some are controlling and get too involved in […]
- Movie Review: TumbbadWe have lagged behind considerably in the horror genre with only a handful of films succeeding in impressing the audiences. A sub category in horror genre is that of period horror. Here, only Vikram Bhatt has made a mark with 1920  and HAUNTED 3D . The rest of the films in 1920 franchise and […]
- Movie Review: VenomOver the past few years, we have seen the rise of superhero films that have now become one of the best performing movies at the box office. In fact, Marvel has developed a fan base for almost each and every character they have, with standalone films doing brisk business. However, away from the Disney – […]
- Movie Review: LoveYatriThe state of Gujarat is considered quite vibrant and colourful but surprisingly, very few films are based there. Out of these films, most of the movies based in this state have failed to do justice to its USP. Only select ones like KAI PO CHE , RAEES  and the recently-released MITRON  have captured […]
- Movie Review: AndhaDhunBollywood filmmakers have used blindness as an interesting aspect in their movies and most of these films have turned out to be interesting fares. In recent times, films like KAABIL , AANKHEN , BLACK , FANAA , LAFANGEY PARINDEY  etc featured blind characters and it gave a distinct touch to the film. Now, Sriram […]
- Movie Review: Sui Dhaaga – Made In IndiaSince more than a decade, filmmakers have been increasingly setting their stories in the heartland of India. This gives the film an authentic and realistic touch and also helps the film get a wider appeal. More number of people watch such films, provided they are told in a simple and entertaining manner, as they could […]
Jobs from Indeed